Tag! I'm it!

So I was tagged in another blog with the following directions, and being a rule-follower, I must comply :-)


  • Tell 7 things about myself
  • Tag 7 blogs I love and 
  • Hope those bloggers continue passing on the "cyber-accolades" 

First things first, seven things about Nicole:

1.  I L.O.V.E. Elmo :-) Here is part of our bonus room:















2. My undergraduate degree is in music performance (I play clarinet and piano)

3. My husband and I have two dogs (mutts - Buffy and Faith) and a parrot (sun conure - Soleil)













4. I love to sing - I am known to frequently burst into random songs at any given time

5. I am an "amateur professional" photographer

6. I love, love, LOVE Kyoto Japanese hibachi restaurant in Loganville (they put BACON in their friend rice!)















7. I can (and often do) recite every line from every episode (maybe not *every* line but pretty darn close) from Friends, Seinfeld, and the Big Bang Theory ... as well as from the movies Bring It On, Miss Congeniality, The Jerk, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, My Fair Lady - there are probably others but I can't think of them right now LOL -- if I'm not singing a song in response to something random, I am probably quoting a TV show or movie in response LOL

And now, seven amazing special education blogs:

1. The blog in which I was tagged, MD Teacher's Space, is a brand new blog but I look forward to seeing what it becomes! 

2. The mother and goddess of all special education blogs, of course, Teaching Learners with Multiple Special Needs






4 Responses to "Tag! I'm it!"

SMenser (visit their site)

yay thanks for the love!

SMenser (visit their site)

yay thanks for the love!

Unknown (visit their site)

Hi-
I am a fellow special educator (here in Maine). I am wondering if you would check out the website I just put up (www.lookatmenow.org). I feel like you will see the significance of it immediately since it came from years of working directly with children (in self-contained classrooms- like yours). This site allows parents/professionals to make personalized video self model movies (by replacing the face of our actor with their child's face- from a photo)! I would love to get feedback from you or any of your readers/fellow bloggers! If you thought it was worth sharing I would be so thrilled! Keep up the very important work...
Best,
Laura Casey

Michelle_special_ed_teacher (visit their site)

Nicole,
Your post made me laugh! You need to teach next door to me! I can quote Seinfeld and Big Bang Theory all day. (I had a student who took a book into the bathroom this year and all I could think was "This book has been flagged.") I can also quote Miss Congeniality and your other movies in addition to While You Were Sleeping, Legally Blonde and Ever After. While I cannot sing very well, we do have a "Nacho Kareoke" party during lunch on the third Thursday of the month when the cafeteria serves nachos.
Michelle